1.3
Additional Fees

OVER 4 HOURS TO DONATE IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD.I ONLY GO TO DONATE WHEN I'M ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE FOR GAS MONEY, BUT I'M FILING THIS COMPLAINT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DEPEND ON THIS VERY LITTLE CASH YOU OFFER EVEN THOUGH YOU MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLAR'S OFF THESE PEOPLE.

I FIND IT STRANGE YOU NEVER HAVE JOB FAIRS TO HIRE MORE HELP SO YOU CAN SERVE THESE PEOPLE BETTER. YOU ALSO DO NOT ADVERTISE THAT NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND IS REQUIRED TO WORK AT CSL AND YOU DON'T DRUG TEST EMPLOYEE'S. IF PEOPLE KNEW THIS MORE WOULD APPLY TO WORK, BUT YOU DON'T DO THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR MORE EMPLOYEE'S THEREFORE SHOWING THAT YOU'RE NOT CONCERNED WITH THESE PEOPLE WAITING FOR H O U R S AND ONLY CONCERNED WITH HIW MUCH MONEY YOU MAKE. IT ONLY TAKES UP TO AN HOUR TO DONATE SO THESE PEOPLE STAND AROUND IN A LINE FOR NO GOOD REASON AND YOU KNOW THAT AND YOU DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE NEED THE PETTY CASH AND THEY'LL JUST SIT THERE AND WAIT TO ULTIMATELY MAKE YOU RICH.

THAN, YOU CHARGE THEM FEES TO USE THE CARD THAT YOU REQUIRE THEM TO HAVE? I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT PEOPLE STOP COMING AND DONATING BECAUSE THEIR BEING ROBBED AND MISTREATED. YOU PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE DONOR'S BECAUSE THEY'RE MOSTLY POOR PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE 3 BAYS TO OPEN TO GET THEM IN OUT WHY IN THE WORLD WON'T YOU HAVE JOB FAIRS AND ADVERTISE FOR HELP?

HERE'S WHY, BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE. AN EMPLOYEE TOLD ME THAT A MANAGER INFORMED HER THAT YOU/CSL MAKE OVER $1200 FOR A SINGLE BOTTLE OF PLASMA, WHICH IS $2400 A WEEK IN YOUR POCKET AND YOU GIVE THESE PEOPLE UP TO $70 FOR IT? YOU GET A DISCOUNT ON THE SUPPLIES YOU USE AND YOU OWN YOUR FACILITIES. YOU'RE CON ARTIST AND I HOPE PEOPLE WAKE UP TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

SHAME ON YOU, HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT? I HAVE A PRE PAID CARD THAT DOESN'T CHARGE ME A DIME TO USE IT, WHY ARE YOU CHARGING THESE PEOPLE TO USE THE CARD YOU REQUIRE THEY HAVE? I WILL REPOST THIS COMPLAINT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA AND KEEP ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO NEVER DONATE. AND LET'S NOT DISCUSS THE UNDERLINE REASONS BECAUSE PLASMA HAS MANY MANY USE'S AND SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST.

IT CAN BE USED TO MAKE WEAPONS AND MANY OTHER THING'S. YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE ARE UNAWARES.

YOU'RE TRULY *** OF CREATION AND THE REASON THE WORLD IS A HORRIBLE PLACE.YOU'RE COMPANY WILL GO INTO DEBT AND HAVE TO CLOSE IT'S DOORS SOON ENOUGH, AND YOU DESERVE THE KARMA YOU AND YOU'RE CHILDREN HAVE COMING.

Review about: Csl Plasma Blood Donation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1412062

Ok I have donated at C.S.L for over 7 plus years ago my longest donation was 7 plus hours. 4 hours in a busy location is Normal I usually block out at least a 3 hour window to donate and yes I work yes I have kids yes I know it's a long process but the focus is to help save sick people.