3.0
Additional Fees

Wifi is advertised yet is non-existent so you just have to sit there.And they always find a reason to *** out of your bonus!!

I donate 7 times but every time on the 8th...I have a small bruise (that they gave me), or heart rate is too high. This month they said my protein was POINT 5 (.5) too low. Are you kidding me?!? I eat meat everyday.

They day before I had steak and that day I had tacos plus I drink protein powder for the gym. I know if the plasma machines have broken down while being used on me then the equipment in the front could be off. And instead of retesting me I get screwed out of $120. I never have a problem getting that $20 but there is aaaalways a reason to turn me away on the 8th donation.

I feel I'm being scammed and will start going to the other center.College Station, TX

Review about: Csl Plasma Blood Donation.

Had an Experience with Csl Plasma?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Csl Plasma - Igive Rewards Rewards Program Review Csl Plasma "Basically, I checked online for igive rewards and it said that during the month of March 2017, I would receive a $90 bonus for donating (8) eight times in a..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more