Additional Fees

To whom it may Concern Due to me filing a complaint online at the West 25th location ...I was banned from using any CSL Plasma centers because I filed a complaint online .I was nether irate or violent.

I spoke my peace about the center and what happened in the center as far as being misdiagnosed by the nurse . I was treated unfairly and I will go to the media with this unless the supervisor at CSL Plasma on west 25th removes the ban or deferral ASAP . I will not only go to the news stations but I will also sue this company in the next five business days and I will file this with Cuyahoga County Clerk of Courts . I went in there today to have my arms reexamined but because I made a complaint online I was deferred by the center and I received no call back this past Friday about this when I first made the complaint on Tuesday May 30 2017 ...I can be reached via email at larrygardner3131@gmail.com or at 216-556-4836.

I was also told that I was too light skinned to be a black man by CSL employees in the West 5 Location. I have also sent this email out to fellow African American Journalists in the Greater Cleveland Area Good afternoon fellow Journalists I am sending this email out to you because of a discrimination practice done against me from CSL Plasma centers located on 3204 W 25th St, Cleveland, OH 44109 I have been a plasma donor for the this company for a year now . I am sending this out because this company made a medical mistake on my records. When I called to complain and complained on their website following procedure the manager called me and said that she would investigate .

This was Thursday of last week. When I went to have them reevaluate me today around 2pm this afternoon I was told that I was deferred or banned from donating because of my "irate behavior ' because I complained online . Please if you have any relatives or friends that would like to donate blood or plasma ...DO NOT RECOMMEND CSL PLASMA OR ANY OF THEIR SITES . They are nasty and dirty and unkempt.

They also treat African Americans like slaves and when people do complain they try to silence them.Thank You Please have someone from your Corporate Office call me ASAP …otherwise I will take further action against CSL plasma …Thank You Thank You Very Much Sincerely Larry H Gardner Producer , Media Personality, Business Number: 216-556-4836

Review about: Csl Plasma Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Worst staff i have ever seen at donation center.

Had an Experience with Csl Plasma?

Comments