Additional Fees

Horrible customer service and a Total waste of time.All the employees i encountered were EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE!

My family and I were short on bills (1st of the month) & decided to go in...never have been there before. After being there for over an hour they took me to a back room and had the audacity to say that ALL OF US were ON DRUGS!!! I've never ever ever been so *** insulted in my entire life!!! Then wouldn't tell me where the rest of my party was so that we could all just leave!

Go anywhere else to donate if you need the extra cash dont waste your time with them.Cause If their manager doesnt like the way you look he will find any reason to turn you away.

Review about: Csl Plasma Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Csl Plasma?

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1324149

Next time try dressing and looking like a responsible citizen would be my advice.

Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Csl Plasma - Customer Care Review Csl Plasma "I went in Christmas eve....they stabbed my arm multiple times bc the phlabotamis was new and the senior staff technitian was really rude and gavs me dirty looks. I went..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more