On Sept 26 , I went to CSL donation center at 6211 4th St NW, Albuquerque , NM 87107, Bryan who is the Assistant Manager as he was preparing to stick me I asked if he could stop talking as he was get ready to stick me. He replied with an attitude that he was the Assistant Manger, still didn't excuse him.

As a result I was bruised very badly and was not allowed to get the end of the month donation on Sept 28, or bonus, I don't think that my request is asking to much,I addressed this to Preston the Manager, I feel that this incident should be addressed from Headquarters, I should be compensated for this inconvenience, but I will not expect it, I can only hope that this situation will be addressed . Sincerely, Eva Lopez, lopezegl@gmail.com,505-899-1918,5304Territorial Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120

Comments

You're quite the fool aren't you? Who in their right mind would post their personal information on a message board that has nothing to do with the company you're whining about?

P.S.

You aren't donating anything, you're selling. If you want to donate, find a drive and give it away for free.